-Govt to release N420 billion before end of October for undergraduates in Nigeria
It was a massive jubilation among the students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria as the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu, said on Friday that the on-going strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, the main umbrella body of University lecturers in the country would be called off next week.
The government bowed to some of the union’s demands with appealing proposals which the union seemed satisfied with during a negotiation meeting between it and the ASUU, Friday, in Abuja.
One major concession from government was to approve the monthly payment of undergraduates in Nigeria, by releasing the sum of N420 billion not later than October 2017, to fund the undergraduate scheme.
All registered undergraduates students in Nigeria will be entitled with a monthly payment of N15,700 in other to enable the student to increase its workforce, the ASUU boss said.
NOTE: Application is Free of Charge.
- Must be admitted into Nigeria Tertiary Institution.
- Must be able to provide evidence of admission at the course of registration.
- Must be residing in Nigeria.
How To Apply:
- Application for the monthly payment must be online.
- No multiple application
- Follow the application link provided on the website
- Apply Now Online.