The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state oil corporation which was established on April 1, 1977. In addition to its exploration activities, the Corporation was given powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals and products transportation as well as marketing.
Under the current administration of the Corporation led by Group Managing Director, Dr Maikanti Baru who has made various step in revamping the sector. Application is ongoing for graduates and non-graduates to fill the various positions in the industry.
Before obtaining the NNPC Recruitment 2017, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
NNPC Recruitment Application Form 2017 – NNPC Recruitment Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2017 NNPC Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
WARNING!!! Don’t Attend to Any Call from anyone Pertaining any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested candidates should fill and submit their application online using the apply link provided here.